Thursday, July 18th
• 09:00 p.m. Registration at the entrance of the dance floor (direction Scalo Nuovo… follow the music and you won’t go wrong!). Small welcome treats for our guests.
• 10.30 p.m. Milonga start. Musicalizador Mr. MARCELLO PAGLIARO
• 11.30 p.m. Buffet
Friday, July 19th
• Free morning at sea. Anyone wishing to tour the island by boat will be able to make arrangements with the boatmen affiliated with Marettimo in Tango.
• Meeting for boarding at 3:00 p.m. in the Old Marina Arbour direction Punta Troia Castle. TDJs:SERGIO PISCITELLO . (It’s recommended to wear sneakers or comfortable closed shoes. No flip flop shoes).
• At sunset, it will be called the last tanda and we will go to get back to the village. It’s recommended to take the same boat used during the outward journey.
• 10.00 p.m. Registration for the new guests at the entrance of the dance floor (direction Scalo Nuovo… follow the music and you do not go wrong!). Small welcome treats.
• 11.00 p.m. Milonga. Musicalizador LADY. VALERIA NORCIA
• 12.00 p.m. Buffet
Saturday, July 20st
• Free morning at sea. It’s possible to go to visit the island by boat, by making arrangements with the boatmen affiliated with Marettimo in Tango.
• 3.30 p.m. Milonga. Musicalizador Mr. CLAUDIO COPPOLA.
• 10.30 p.m. Milonga. Musicalizador Mr.THEO CHATZIPETROS .
• 11.30 p.m. Buffet
Sunday, July 21nd
• Free day at sea.
• 3.30 p.m. Milonga. Musicalizador Mr. LADY DEBORAH SEGANTINI.
• At about 9.30 p.m. Last tanda, photo, “saluti e baci”.
1. The program may be subject to change, which will eventually be communicated to participants.
2. During all milongas: water and fresh fruit, buffet with local products (vegetable taboulleh -“panelle” – potato croquettes – eggplant caponata – roasted eggplant – flatbread pizza with potato – bread – fruit – typical Sicilian desserts- etc).
3. Depending on the package purchased each participant will find in the envelope the breakfast coupons.
4. Affiliated Bar:
5. Affiliated Restaurants: 15% Discount For Marettimo In Tango Partecipants
6. Affiliated Boatmen: Contacts on the island
7. Info From Trapani Birgi Airport To The Port Oh Trapani (And Viceversa)
Call or contact the following address by specifying to use Marettimo Tango fare.
8. Useful Info Aliscafi Trapani-Marettimo / Marettimo-Trapani:
9. About Bus From Palermo To Trapani For Those Arriving In Palermo By Boat Or By Air The Bus Company To The Port Of Trapani Is The Following: